In order for the Information Technology Department to provide you with the information a letter must be written to the County Administrator for approval, address the letter to:
Sussex County Administrator
P. O. Box 589
Georgetown, DE 19947
Your letter should include:
- How the information obtained will be used.
- The type of information requested. (i.e. name, address, taxes, etc.)
- Name and telephone number of requestor.
- The method you wish to receive data. Examples: Paper, CD, Labels
- Description of tax map area
For further information and the cost, contact John Norris in Information Technology at (302) 854-5022. Information Technology also provides reports on a monthly basis for businesses concerning sales, permits, etc.