Change Billing Address

Where do I begin?

You may submit a change of address request online, using the Change of Billing Address form.

Is the change immediate?

No, the change is not immediate. All changes are made by hand after being reviewed.

Why can't I change the owner name?

Changing anything other than the billing address requires a change of the deed.

Will this affect my 911 address?

No, this only affects the address where this property's tax bill is sent.

What happens after I submit this form?

After the form is submitted, it will be reviewed by someone in our Billing Office, before the change is authorized.

How can I be sure you received the address change request?

If you provide your e-mail address you will be sent a confirmation once your form has been successfully recorded. Providing your e-mail is not required if you do not want to receive this confirmation.

Will I be notified when the change is official?

No, you will not be notified when the change is official. You may review the owner information through our Self Service site.

How long will it be before the change takes place?

Changes take up to five business days.

I have more questions, who should I contact?

You should contact the Billing Division at (302) 855-7871 or click here to send an e-mail.