You can register to vote by applying with the Department of Elections:
- By Mail: Download the PDF form and mail it to the address provided.
- By Phone: Call the Sussex County office at (302) 856-5367 to register by phone.
- In Person: You can register at the Department of Elections office at 119 N. Race Street in Georgetown.
- Online: Click here to register online.
- At a State Office (while accessing services):
- Division of Motor Vehicles
- Department of Health and Social Services
- Department of Labor